1. Be sure you're registered
- If you think or hope that you're already registered, verify it here.
- If you are not registered, apply online through Sunday, October 18.
- After October 18 you will have to register via this paper form.
- For a motor voter form you can print out and have people sign go to bit.ly/Motor-Votor You just read the directions.
- For a QR Code that you can scan to register voters go here bit.ly/IL-QR
2a. Find your ballot
A. Find your Precinct and ballot
- Go to DuPage County's Voter Lookup Page.
- Select "Search By Address".
- Fill in your information and click "Search".
- You'll get a result like this. Notice that you can view a sample ballot. Make note of your Precinct Number.
B. Who to vote for
- Go to our My Precinct page and select your precinct number.
- This will pull up information for your precinct. Just below your precinct selection should be a link to a full-color document describing our endorsements.