Note: Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org) is maintaining these COVID-19 pages. On this page in particular, I am trying to simplify rather than offering a confusing number of options. I hope all are good choices, but feel free to contact me with feedback.
We are working on ways to continue LTDO’s mission while observing necessary safeguards and restrictions during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
- Wash your hands regularly!
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Stay at home if you feel ill and seek medical advice if you suspect COVID-19.
- Wear a mask when social distancing is difficult. Cough and sneeze into tissues or into your elbows.
- Plan to get a flu shot this fall. This will NOT protect you against COVID-19, but “normal” flu is also dangerous and will put you at greater risk. Generally, look after your health.
Meeting and Office Protocols
We are not having in-person meetings for now. Please keep checking this website and the newsletter for online meeting information.
Obviously there is no in-person canvassing for now; we are working on alternate strategies.
- Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
- Coronavirus Global Update (BBC World Service)
- Coronavirus Today: Alerts and Updates with Dr. Brian McDonough
- Epidemic With Dr. Celine Gounder and Ronald Klain
- Social Distance with Dr. James Hamblin
- Viral: Coronavirus
- DuPage County Health Department
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Here’s Exactly Where to Get Accurate Coronavirus News
- A Guide: How To Prepare Your Home For Coronavirus
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- Why Is Washing Hands Important?
- These Common Household Products Can Destroy the Novel Coronavirus
- Stay at home FAQ’s from the State of Illinois