Graphic courtesy Anne Stava-Murray
A few great articles about impacts:
- Coronavirus unemployment guide (Washington Post)
- COVID-19’s Ripple Effect: Mapping Out The Societal & Economic Consequences
- CDC Coronavirus page
- 10 Things Self Employed Workers Need to Know
If you are in the job search mode this website is great and get involved with the center: careernetworkingcenter.org. They have so many ways to help someone find a job or expand their career options.
If you are a small business owner
- Congressman Sean Casten had a great SBA seminar on April 25, 2020
- I highly suggest the following done by Tom Lee.
Webinar RECORDING – Covid-19 Federal Emergency Bills: Critical Business Decisions
I present an entrepreneur’s perspective on the key aspects of the three recently passed Covid-19 federal emergency bills and the critical business decisions they inform. I am a concerned private citizen with many friends leading organizations wrestling with similar, tough decisions in this time of crisis. As a serial founder and operator trying to make a difference, I apply my extensive experience analyzing legislation for impact on startups and large organizations alike. This is a not a commercial webinar and is free and open to all. Note: registering anytime after the webinar is over provides access to the recording.
Webinar recording here: https://tinyurl.com/spbjkov
Last updated on by