There are lots of ways that you can get involved here in Lisle Township and help turn DuPage Blue!
- Inform Yourself
Knowledge is power.
- Fill this Form in and we will contact you shortly!
- Attend events
Visit our calendar page or affiliate page to learn more about activities and events in the DuPage and surrounding area.
- Help with a campaign
Want to learn more about how you can help candidates get elected and represent you? We are always in campaign mode so anytime you are ready, we are ready for you. Email here with any campaign connections you would like.
- Become an Election Judge or Precinct Committeeperson (PC)
Lisle Township is huge and we are always looking for new Election Judges and Precinct Committeeperson . You can find more about becoming an Election Judge here and find out more about becoming a Precinct Committeeperson by emailing Peggy Nasti at email@example.com. If you’re interested in either of these things, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a Candidate
We’re always looking for people who are willing to run for office at the state and local levels. We’re currently looking for people who want to run in upcoming elections. You can find more about running for office by emailing email@example.com
- Come to a meeting! Join our group!
We meet on the 2nd Monday of every month 7:30PM to 8:45PM virtually during the quarantine or after quarantine at DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church in Naperville. Meetings are open to everyone and you don’t have to be a member to attend.
- You can always have a conversation with the chair by giving Diane Hewitt an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting her at (630) 776-2324 or joining a daily virtual office hour via Zoom. The links are in the calendar at the Events/Calendar tab here.
- Join a work group. What do you like to do? We get Democrats elected by working together. You are welcome to join in! The best bet it to fill this in here or email us here. Thank YOU!
This site paid for by Lisle Township Democratic Organization.
This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.