The Office is Open!
LTDO’s office is OPEN and we are establishing regular hours. There is much to do! You can come in for postcards, a list to literature drop, a phone bank list digital or paper, candidate literature, voter literature, yard signs, buttons, masks you have ordered, printing, training and more. Stop in! — but please call ahead if possible to be sure someone is available and they have what you need.
Our current hours are:
Office COVID-19 Procedures
These procedures are a first edition and will be watched and improved over time.
- Do not come to the office if you feel unwell.
- Please call ahead to (630) 297-8133 to confirm that the office is staffed. The person you expect might be unwell or unable to be there for some other reason.
- If the office is occupied, please knock (or call “hello” if the door is open) and wait until you’re asked to enter.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
- Everyone using the office must sign in and out with date and time.
- Unless you are alone, you must wear a mask.
- Maximum occupancy of six. Maintain distancing as much as possible.
- Open windows whenever feasible.
- If the office is being staffed for item pickup, please call ahead to ensure what you want is available and can be picked up swiftly.
- At least one area library is letting returned items sit for 3 days before checking them in. If we want to be extra cautious, we could do this with incoming mail and such.
Printing may be done during office hours or by appointment. For printing information, go to the Printing page.